Frequently Asked Questions

  • How can I get Financial Aid?

    If you are a UAE National, you may visit the Office of Student Support to apply for financial aid.

  • What does Financial Aid cover?

    Financial aid covers the cost of a laptop, food, transportation, and other requirements by you. (Textbooks are supplied free of cost to all students)

  • What documents are needed to apply for Financial Aid?
    • A completed financial aid form.
    • Copy of your whole family National Identity /the  birth certificate for all family members
    • Copy of your Passport / birth certificate.
    • Copy of documentation, indicating that an applicant has family members who are unemployed.
    • Total salary certificate of your guardian or sponsor (the certificate is not to exceed three months from the date of issuance).
    • Your guardian’s /sponsor’s bank statement for 3 months till date.
    • The university has the right to ask you for any additional documents or to exempt from some of the above mentioned documents.