Internships - A Bridge to the Future
Internships are the bridge between university and employment. Zayed University's Internship Program provides final year baccalaureate degree students work experience opportunities directly relevant to their major. Partner with us to create work-based learning experiences that benefit you and our students.
All internships feature:
- Academic work experience
- Detailed work preparatory course
- Extensive faculty involvement
- Supervision of student while on the job
- Pre-established internship "Work Agreement"
- Ongoing performance evaluation
- Academic credit
- Pass/Fail grade
Each internship will follow a well-prepared, detailed format designed to:
- Benefit the work needs of the employers while maximizing the student's learning opportunities
- Provide structure and development to the work placement experience
Career Services looks forward to establishing a long-term working relationship with you that develops productive partnerships. We know that internships facilitate the successful transition of our graduates into the workplace and the first step in their professional lives.