Your Career Education Coordinator or Career Officer provide
- Helping to evaluate and prioritize your skills, values,
- Matching your SVI with job titles.
- Helping you to focus on potential careers.
- Finding job openings in your fields of interest.
- Grooming you for interviews
- Helping you polish documents like cover letters, resumes,
Career counseling can be instrumental
in this early stage of your job search. A counselor would evaluate
your strengths and weaknesses, recognize overlaps in your SVI
list, and suggest potential career areas. Counselors will also
help you identify your goals and look out for potential offers
that satisfy your needs.