Zayed University faculty frequently require Research Assistants to support their research projects. The nature of the research and the role of the Research Assistant varies depending on the project.
Research Assistants may be required to:
- conduct internet searches
- provide approved information to subjects
- obtain signed consent forms from subjects
- manage correspondence with subjects
- maintain written records
- conduct data entry
- use quantitative and qualitative analysis software eg SPSS, Nvivo
- attend meetings, presentations and interviews
- offer translation services
- complete other research-related tasks
Research Assistants are temporary positions, paid by an hourly rate based on the skill level and complexity of the project. We accept applications from undergraduate students, graduate students and job starters, with priority being given to UAE Nationals. Only UAE residents with a NOC from their sponsor can apply.
If you are interested in working as a Research Assistant, please provide a brief CV detailing:
- your research experience
- your program and major
- your current semester/year of study (for current ZU students only)
- your expected semester of graduation (for current ZU students only)
- the names and contact details of two (2) professional referees (ZU faculty members are preferred)
Email your CV to the Office of Research
Please write the words ‘Application for Research Assistant’ in the email title.