The Colloquy Program has adopted all six of the Zayed University Learning Outcomes as its own program learning outcomes.
The six Zayed University Learning Outcomes supported by the Colloquy Program are:
- Critical Thinking and Quantitative Reasoning - To use both critical and quantitative processes to solve problems and to develop informed opinions.
- Global Awareness - To understand and value their own and other cultures, perceiving and reacting to differences from an informed and socially responsible point of view.
- Information Literacy - To find, evaluate and use appropriate information from multiple sources to respond to a variety of needs.
- Leadership - To undertake leadership roles and responsibilities, interacting effectively with others to accomplish shared goals.
- Technological Literacy - To effectively understand, use, and evaluate technology both ethically and securely in an evolving global society.