College of Communication & Media Sciences
The College of Communication and Media Sciences at Zayed University shall be nationally recognized as a premier provider of bi-lingual education, scholarship and outreach in the discipline of communication and its professional fields of study.
Communication and information are vital to the development of the United Arab Emirates. The College of Communication and Media Sciences is dedicated to excellence in professional education to serve the nation, the Gulf region and the global community.
The curriculum is designed to provide our graduates with written, oral and visual communication skills vital to the development of private and public institutions and enterprises and to meet the interests of the nation’s people and their roles as citizens and family members, clients and consumers.
Our mission is to graduate students who:
- Understand the role of mass communication in Islamic and global cultures;
- Master written, oral and visual skills in English and Arabic;
- Use digital media technologies thoughtfully and appropriately;
- Value truth, accuracy, fairness and diversity;
- Think critically, be innovative and engage in dialogue;
- Contribute to the body of knowledge in mass communication from this region;
- Assist in the future development of the UAE and the global community.