Life after Graduation
You've graduated! Now what?
The Alumni Office provides something for all Zayed University graduates. We hope that graduates continue to stay connected to Zayed University by participating in programs and services offered through the Alumni Association. ZU alumni are ambassadors of the University and we are committed to providing graduates with the tools they need to succeed in their chosen paths. We look forward to providing programs that support all graduates throughout their post-graduate years.
Alumni Affairs Office Vision, Mission and Goals
Vision : A permanent relationship between Zayed University and its graduates that will contribute to the lifelong learning of alumni, the development of the University, and the growth of the nation.
Mission: To create an environment that encourages alumni to become ambassadors for Zayed University in the UAE and internationally.
Let us know what you are up to, and stay connected!!
The more involvement there is by graduates, the more activities and events there will be!
Do you know that Zayed University graduates automatically become member of the ZU Alumni Association? The Alumni Association is represented by an official board - like a "student council" for graduates. ZU is concerned about its graduates. The University believes that one of the most effective ways to help its graduates is to provide them assistance from those who know them best; their fellow graduates! The Alumni Association Board will have representatives from alumni activity committees and each college chapter. Have a say in programs for graduates by getting involved in a committee or college chapter. Graduates can learn more about the Alumni Association and how to apply by contacting the Alumni Affairs Office or their College or Department's Faculty Coordinator.
Are you interested in become involved in the Alumni Assocation?
Benefits for Alumni
- Campus access
- Library borrowing privileges
- Travel / learning opportunities
- Discounts from external vendors
- Information on scholarship, job search, and graduate study information
- Mentoring support
- Connection to continuing education programs
Alumni Affairs Office
The Alumni Affairs Office at Zayed University helps to connect, engage and support graduates to enable them to become effective citizens, employees, ambassadors, recruiters and long-term partners. We strive to build, maintain, and support the relationship between graduates and the university to foster a sense of community and connection outside of the university, while promoting graduates' accomplishments.
Alumni Affairs Office Goals
- To create a program that effectively provides service to, and maintains contact with, Zayed University graduates, facilitating communication between them and the University.
- To connect and engage graduates through participation in social, professional development and community service activities and events.
- To enhance public awareness and promote the postive image of Zayed Unviersity through the promotion of accomplishments of its graduates.
- Online community (Facebook, Twitter, Wikipage)
- Monthly e-newsletter with events, job tips, job postings, campus news
Services and Support
- Social events to enable classmates to reconnect with one another
- Links to professional support programs in the colleges and Career Services
- Community service opportunities
- Volunteer connections including Alumni Association leadership, mentorship connections
- Advocation of the role of graduates for inclusion in univeristy life
- Facilitation of alumni network