Services provided by The Humaid Al Tayer’s Assistive Technology Resource Center
- Keeping track of special needs students’ performance and providing them with guidance and coaching - with guaranteed confidentiality;
- Allowing special needs students to borrow and evaluate the ATRC tools based on a Lending Program;
- Giving special needs students’ access to the ATRC’s library which will facilitate and support their academic, personal, and professional development;
- Providing on campus employment opportunities at the ATRC for ALL students if desired;
- Offering a set of professional workshops, training sessions and presentations for faculty and staff related to special needs;
- Formulating an ATRC orientation program for new students, faculty and staff; and
- Organizing special needs awareness campaigns for the Zayed University community.