The Humaid Al Tayer’s Assistive Technology Resource Center (ATRC) at Zayed University aims to provide special needs students with equal growth opportunities by offering them state-of-the-art educational and recreational facilities that enhance their academic, personal, and professional development...
- Developing a fully integrated Assistive Technology Resource Center (ATRC) to facilitate university education for all special needs students;
- Providing a range of services (pertaining to information technology, software, printing resources and technical support) to ensure academic success for special needs students;
- Incorporating a stimulating, positive learning environment that supports beneficiaries from the external community by providing access to The Humaid Al Tayer’s ATRC;
- Partnering with other educational and institutional organizations that could make use of The Humaid Al Tayer ATRC’s resources;
- Providing faculty and staff working with special needs students the relevant information; and
- Offering a variety of informative and stimulating visual and audio literature related to special needs.