The Co curricular Record (CCR) is a Zayed University official document. It has been designed to officially recognize and record a student’s contribution in the areas of Service and Experiential Learning, Training and Leadership. The CCR will also be used to record a student’s Awards and Achievements, Rewards and Recognitions that normally would not be recorded on their academic Record. The CCR also supports and reflects the outcomes based Academic Program Model of learning at Zayed University.
CCR is open to all Zayed University undergraduate students.
The Co-Curricular Record is intended to provide each student with an official record of their participation or involvement in:
- Service and Experiential Learning activities
- Training and Leadership roles
- Awards and Achievements
- Rewards and Recognitions
What activities qualify for CCR?
All activities have to be validated by the STAR committee and once an activity is validated, it will be approved to be entered in the CCR.
What is the purpose of the CCR?
CCR will be a valuable asset for:
- Enhancing your resume/CV
- Seeking employment
- Gaining Internship opportunities
- Trying to get ahead with Graduate School admission
- Competing for scholarships
Examples of activities that qualify for the CCR:
- Student Council board membership
- Peer Assistance leaders (PALs)
- Participating in tournaments as a ZU team
- Habitat for Humanity
- ONCE employee